Would you like to join our team to help create major positive change in the lives of marginalized children and their environments around the world? We are looking to expand our Board Of Directors to help govern and represent our organization. Our goal is to recruit 3-5 new members to serve on the Orphans to Ambassadors Board of Directors. See details below on this opportunity.
- What qualities and skills are we looking for in a board member?
Someone with strong experience in one or more of these fields and can provide O2A guidance in these areas:
- Marketing/Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Expertise in nonprofit's programs
- Knowledge of Sustainable/Green Technologies
- Program Evaluation
- International Development Work/Construction Management
- Someone who is local (in the Greater Seattle Area) and can attend board meetings in person
Orphans to Ambassadors will be hosting a Board Member Meet and Greet at Wine Tea Chocolate in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, WA on Thursday, May 16th from 5-7pm.
We will be speaking with potential board members about the organization and what we’re looking for in our Board.
- Please RSVP before Monday, May 13th by emailing Jacob Hanks, Jacob@orphanstoambassadors.org
If you have a friend or colleague that would potentially be a good fit, please extend an invitation to this event. If you cannot attend this May 16th event, but are still interested in this opportunity please email Jacob Hanks at Jacob@orphanstoambassadors.org